* Republicans in Congress bring back nullification.
* "Is the U.S. getting older and whiter, or younger and more diverse? Yes."
* Competitive debt bidding: Matt Taibbi explains how banks cheat taxpayers.
* NPR series on the state of the economy in various early nominating states.
* Viewing an upswing in pro-settlement violence as terrorism in Israel?
* China unveils an ambitious space program.
* Gallery: Dupont Circle's abandoned underground trolley station.
* Nice. Warnings of urban sprawl... back in 1959.