* "Wouldn't it be something if a Republican or Democratic candidate emerged in 2012 to sign a pledge for peace?"
* Mexican government fires the entire police force of Veracruz-Boca del Rio.
* One year after the end of Don't Ask Don't Tell, BAGnewsNotes covers the now-famous 'first kiss' after the docking of the USS Oak Hill.
* Governor Brownback gives us a preview of what a Tea Party administration would be like.
* Defining the afterlife of the Soviet Union?
* Egads. On those Ron Paul newsletters and why they really matter.
* "Visual style hasn't changed much over the past 20 years."
* LBFA! presents the 'convoluted history' of the famous X-man, Cable.