* On the ethics of drone warfare.
* Another good read on the proliferation of potentially deadly viruses.
* The Tea Party is turning its attention to urban planning.
* Gingrich sets his sights on the State Department. Also, his curious attention towards futuristic weapons.
* Flying Spaghetti Monster adherents challenge holiday displays in Leesburg.
* Scientists study thawing permafrost to learn what impact it will have on the warming environment.
* Ahem. NASA is developing a 'comet harpoon.'
* "Seventy years ago, off the Greek island of Kefalonia, the British submarine HMS Perseus hit an Italian mine, sparking one of the greatest and most controversial survival stories of World War II."
* Restoring Manos: The Hands of Fate.