* "Autism rates have increased twentyfold in a generation, stirring parents' deepest fears and prompting a search for answers. But what if the upsurge is not what it appears to be?"
* Great read: should dangerous scientific research be published?
* The modern need for analysts to comb through the vast amounts of data we collect.
* "That intellectual rigor and the corresponding data trail, multiplied across hundreds of thousands of players worldwide, makes StarCraft an unparalleled resource that scientists are only now tapping for the study of attention, multitasking, and learning."
* On invention, Hedy Lamarr, and hunting Nazi U-boats.