* "Preventive Priorities Survey: What threats will America face in 2012?"
* Using history as a lens to debunk Occupy myths.
* "Why immigration is a feminist issue."
* One of Obama's core problems is that people believed his rhetoric.
* Zing. James Carville on the telling weakness of the Republican field of candidates.
* Yay! Rats will work hard to free other trapped rats, even if tempted to do otherwise.
* Working to puzzle out dark matter.
* Good read: The Atlantic looks back to its own founding in the Civil War.
* Nice. Nathan Rabin of AVClub fame takes on Ayn Rand and the film version of Atlas Shrugged. Fun read.