* Dan Froomkin notes that corporate America has one great way to help the economy right now - if they wanted to.
* Good read: looking for a cause to the Eurozone crisis.
* The LAPD went undercover at the Occupy protests. Because that's how you deal with peacable assembly.
* Meanwhile, the National Guard deployment on the border with Mexico... isn't doing much.
* 'Inside Romania's secret CIA prison.'
* "Why do so few blacks study the Civil War?"
* Flashback cafe: looking back at the attempted Gingrich coup.
* Gallery: the politics of the former Soviet states as shown in the graffiti.
* Will Terra Nova make the cut?