* Oh hey, turns out the Fukushima was worse than what the Japanese government claimed.
* "States are caught in a fiscal vise as weak economic growth, dwindling federal help and increasing appeals from hard-pressed local governments squeeze their budgets."
* The next challenge for the Arab Spring protesters .
* E.J. Dionne Jr. on how this is really the tea party's election.
* Reading between the lines: how Republicans plan to reframe the Occupy protests for the election cycle.
* Can mental illnesses be triggered by infections?
* Launching rockets at the Aurora Borealis.
* Uh, the reason more Metro riders don't file formal complaints is because they don't expect those complaints to be followed up on. Seriously