* Jonathan Bernstein on the state of the 2012 presidential race. Nice read. Also, Charles Krauthammer on Mitt vs. Newt, and Jennifer Rubin on re-examining Gingrich.
* Oh, and what if the Chinese economy starts to falter?
* Wow. A change in Saudi Arabia, and what it means about energy futures.
* Will Brazil confront its past?
* "The next time you hear a politician insist that America is exceptional, think of it as a secret confession that we aren't."
* Holy cats. Right-wing superPAC already dumping huge amounts of money on campaign 2012 advertising.
* Phil Plait notes a contradiction in Congressional discussion about disaster funding.
* A look at drawing Superman's face over the years.