* Top read: Jeffrey Rosen discusses interpreting the Constitution in the digital era.
* "The five biggest failures of the 112th Congress."
* Good read: asking the real tough questions on illegal immigration.
* Kevin Drum with some numbers on the support for Obamacare.
* "The surest sign that Republicans killed the supercommittee is their continued insistence that they didn't."
* Ugh. Virginia's attorney general Ken Cuccinelli, long a favorite of the tea party, is angling to run for governor.
* Testing the White House's new rules on keeping politics out of science.
* "...Only 28 percent of the nation's 1.2 million HIV-infected people are getting effective treatment."
* Nice! Neil Gaiman talks about the BBC version of Neverwhere, the possibility of filming The Graveyard Book, and more.