* "The world's major central banks unveiled a new strategy Wednesday morning to create a wall of money to try to prevent Europe’s financial woes from undermining the stability of the global banking system." (Bonus five things to know about the deal.)
* Dan Froomkin asks: what should reporters do when politicians lie?
* Good read: how politics has invaded the science of economics.
* Oh, wow. The virus that infected the drone fleet? Totally came from Mafia Wars.
* Unsurprisingly, the ban on earmarks is largely ignored.
* Poverty hits a new low in, uh, Latin America.
* Mass murderer Anders Behring Breivik ruled insane by Norwegian court.
* Courtesy shibakiei: how do you refer to someone with autism?
* The conservative case for Romney (over Gingrich.)