* Robert J. Samuelson takes on the budget myths from both sides of the fence.
* "Has Iran become less dangerous?"
* Katrina vanden Heuvel on the tide of corporate money in politics.
* "Scalia's faith-based judging." (Courtesy marag.)
* The college culture that idolizes football lead to the problems at the heart of Penn State.
* Scientists identify how malaria enters the red blood cell.
* Sales of Magic: the Gathering still going strong.
* Why Google+ missed out on its chance to take on Facebook.
* The best article you will read on why Ashton Kutcher should stay on Twitter.