"The most important thing is for us to find Osama Bin Laden. It is our number one priority and we will not rest until he find him."
-George W. Bush, September 13, 2001
"I don't know where he is. I have no idea and I really don't care. It's not that important. It's not our priority."
-George W. Bush, March 13, 2002
* No death penalty for Moussaoui.
* Poll shows public losing confidence in Bush's ability to handle crises. Bob Hebert on the house of cards.
* Iraqi arms report is a political test for Bush.
* Paul Krugman on Wilsongate, and the 'right-wing media slime machine.'
* Israel expanding the settlements, which is contradictory to the road map. NYTimes editorial finds the hidden cost.
* Damnit, why is Bush still pushing for a missile defense system?!
* Betting on the future.
* The legacy of the "Black Hawk Down" incident.
* Do not fuck with the Metro cops.
* Howard Kurtz, working overtime just to keep up.
* Russian treasures on exhibit.
* Courtesy JubJub: etymology of the frog-march.