* "Around the region and across the country, the archetypal all-white neighborhood is vanishing with remarkable speed."
* What if we actually set out to cut poverty in half in ten years?
* In the face of political gridlock, Obama relies on executive powers to get things done.
* Working to reform Rio's favelas before the Olympics.
* "Is presidential greatness really enhanced by certain prior experiences?"
* David Weigel imagines a world without the Tea Party.
* SyFy plans to make a movie of Wild Cards.
* Nice. The dude who wrote Pinocchio flat out hated kids.