* "The Air Force has been secretly flying armed Reaper drones on counterterrorism missions from a remote civilian airport in southern Ethiopia as part of a rapidly expanding U.S.-led proxy war against an al-Qaeda affiliate in East Africa."
* How the economy itself has helped the rich get richer.
* Kevin Drum on the price of plutocracy.
* More evidence that red-light cameras don't do what they're supposed to do.
* Good read: the growing acceptance of interracial marriage.
* 'The resurgence of fairy tales.' (Courtesy artful_username.)
* They found Bram Stoker's private journal.
* Today's headline: "Eating Your Way To A Healthy Heart (If You're A Python)"