* The public wants an independent probe of Wilsongate (poll data). Where's the logic behind the leak? (bonus points for the word 'suss.')
* Watching for war profiteering and cronyism in Iraqi reconstruction. The weapons-hunt teams need how much money for lawn sprinklers?
* Huh. China's leader mentions needing more democracy.
* Well, duh: Panel finds US diplomatic efforts to the Arab world inadequate.
* Biden asks us not to forget the crumbling situation in Afghanistan.
* Speaking of, the new Afghani constitution may not include equal rights protections.
* FBI probes Saudi fundamentalism within the US.
* Nicholas Kristof on the devastation of South Africa.
* Thomas Friedman wonders what Israel wants.
* How to solve the nuclear waste problem? Change the definition of 'nuclear waste.'
* Link between breast implants and suicide?
* Thank God I don't live in California.
* Restaurants to add DJs to their staff.
* I heard this Joss Stone chick on NPR, and she's good.