* Matt Taibbi: "Wall Street isn't winning - it's cheating." (Courtesy demigoth.)
* The problematic Patriot Act remains an issue, ten years later.
* Oh, and Bangkok is sinking under record flooding.
* Looking for solutions for a world with a population of seven billion people.
* Comparing Obama's jobs plan to those of his Republican contenders.
* Who is behind the killings targeting the Zetas drug gang in Mexico?
* Decoding the Copiale Cipher, shedding light on an 18th century secret German society.
* So when did we start talking about showrunners anyways?