* Chris Cillizza on the politics of the Iraq withdrawl.
* On voter ID laws as vote suppression.
* "As immigration becomes a flash point in the Republican presidential primary, Hispanic activists fear the party is squandering its future chances." Also, how the debate showed a wrong turn on immigration.
* A chart to illustrate that 2010 was a bad year to be an American worker.
* "Everything the media told you about Occupy Wall Street Is wrong."
* Finding one mammoth rib makes us rethink early America.
* Rethinking Franz Liszt at 200.
* The AVClub interviews cartoonist Kate Beaton.