* "The capitalist network that runs the world." (Sneakers flashback!)
* Libya as an example of the Obama doctrine.
* "Now comes the hard part - preventing Libya from turning into another Somalia."
* As seen elsewhere: Lemony Snicket presents thirteen observations on the Occupy protests. Brilliant.
* Kevin Drum on the ridiculousness of hyperpartisanship.
* Phil Plait on why a Perry administration would be bad news for people who like science.
* "What's it take for HBO to cancel a show?" (Courtesy warmaster.)
* Which is more unnecessary? A Punisher TV show, where he's a cop, or a Battlestar Galactica movie reboot? Flippin' Hollywood.