* "There are 14 million unemployed people in the U.S.; 9.3 million more are 'involuntary' part-time workers. And 2.5 million others were 'marginally' attached to the labor force, having not technically looked for a job for four weeks, according to the BLS. That’s nearly 26 million people, almost 17% of the labor force. It’s an 'army of the unemployed' more than ten times the size of the U.S. military and its reserves."
* "Misconceptions and realities about who pays taxes."
* In case you missed it, the protests have gone worldwide.
* "Getting Obama to take the side of 99 percent of Americans is smart politics for the Democrats. But that ought not to be the goal of the Occupy Wall Street movement."
* A brief history on how the ball got rolling.
* You know me: a Venn diargam on where the Tea Party and the Occupiers intersect.
* The visuals of that poster.