* Cracked.com presents six common lies about America's 'enemies.'
* Michael Scherer recaps last night's Republican debate. Also, praise for the table. Plus, the usual fact-checking.
* Jonathan Bernstein tries to suss out Romney's actual politics.
* "On most issues, there is very little conflict between religion and science."
* Fighting redistricting in Maryland.
* Good read: California expands Medicaid for ex-convicts.
* Commuting continues to grow.
* Early winners and losers for the fall TV season.