WashingtonPost.com covers Oktoberfest!
* This just in: Palestine not a good place to live these days.
* Palestinian defends himself in murder trial.
* The administration cooking the books on Iraqi polls.
* Iraqis explain why they won't have a constitution done in six months. Can't they just copy off someone else's homework?
* Must-read: Paul Krugman on cronyism in Iraqi reconstruction. Also, Howard Kurtz on the CIA leak.
* A word you don't hear too often in discussion international politics: "orgy."
* Bringing safety to the Senate floor.
* Bringing actual debates back to the Senate.
* Oh right, Clinton was pro-free trade.