Also, let me tell you, this is some scary stuff. I didn't want anyone standing within three feet of me for like the next twelve hours. And the guy who had a coughing fit as we were all leaving the theater? Not funny, dude.
(And I always struggle over pronouncing it as con-TAY-jun, instead of defaulting to cun-TAH-gee-on.)
* The Guard - If they were going for comedy, this trailer wasn't doing them any favors. I do dig Brendan Gleeson though.
* Anonymous - Ugh. You're poisoning a generation, Roland Emmerich.
* Courageous - If you liked that Kirk Cameron evangelical fireman drama from a few years ago, here's one with cops.
* The Way - Could be good, might be a bit hippie for my tastes.
* The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo - Deserves an Oscar for best use of 'Immigrant Song' in a trailer this year.
* John Carter - as noted earlier, this trailer is a treat. Trying to keep expectations low.
* Killer Elite - We've seen this movie five times before, and it's no stretch for Mr. Statham. But that's O-K.