* As suspected, an increasing number of health insurance costs are being shifted to employees.
* Debunking the myth of the independent voters.
* What if our reliance on contractors was actually costing us money?
* Katrina vanden Heuvel on reclaiming the American dream.
* Glenn Greenwald on the backlash against the Wall Street protest.
* "Crazy vs. stupid: why do the media treat Michele Bachmann and Rick Perry differently?"
* A few reasons Governor Christie should reconsider going for the Republican nomination (plus bonus Weigel.)
* How the Antichrist fits into the political debate.