* "The recent remembrances of 9/11 have reminded me, once again, that it was 9/12, not 9/11, that was the truly fateful day."
* Also, on BAGnewsNotes: "Along with the memory of 9/11, it is imperative that Americans recall just how much has been lost in the last ten years. And why."
* Oh, and while everyone was busy arguing, Obamacare is already working.
* Jonathan Bernstein says blame the party, not the press.
* Confirmation: here's what you learn when you watch Fox News.
* On the Tea Party faithful and magical thinking.
* Blame President Polk for eroding the separation of powers.
* Composing the photo that inspired Libya.