* "Empire of chaos: How 9/11 shaped the politics of a failing state."
* Covering the coverage of the 9/11 anniversary.
* William Saletan on the real response to 9/11.
* The Examiner on what would happen if we actually eliminated social security.
* Nice. Jon Stewart takes on the Republican debate.
* Texas officials again refuse to re-examine the Willingham wrongful-execution case.
* Interesting read: a female writer takes on the evangelical establishment.
* Today's top headline: "Pottermore, Part II: Hufflepocalypse Now"