Also, in 1982, seven people in the Chicago area died after unwittingly taking Tylenol capsules laced with cyanide.
More comedy gold from SomethingAwful.com - actual excerpts from an anime web forum.
* Occasionally, Ted Rall may be right. (Courtesy sjo.)
* The undemocratic process by which Congress operates.
* Influential director Elia Kazan passed away.
* Man, I wish there was an internet and web logs when I went to high school.
* Linking stress and comfort foods.
* FilmJerk asks for *more* cross-platform marketing? Huh.