* "Ten years after 9/11, it's time for President Obama to finally call an end to America's adventures abroad."
* Looking for the causes of income inequality.
* How the jobs bill is an example of what the president is missing. Also, what he needs to say tonight, even if no one is listening.
* John Dickerson on last night's Republican debate. Bonus: fact-checking and word clouds.
* Why Perry would be a strong opponent.
* Mystery surrounds a bombing in in Eilat, Israel.
* Familiar trends reappear in the fall TV season.
* Revisiting the cast of Band of Brothers, ten years later.