* Robert Reich, who has a posse, on how strengthening the middle class will bring more jobs.
* Is indefinite solitary confinement torture?
* Wow. Things are pretty bad at the postal service. Here's five ways they could reinvent themselves.
* The Texas wildfires have been burning for almost 300 days.
* Party of No: the ATF hasn't had a permanent director for eight years, because the NRA said so.
* Not news: celebrity food brands rate no better than their counterparts.
* Interesting: linking many meteorites to a single source?
* One scientist's dream of convincing ants that one of them is dead.