* "Welcome to the Zerocovery: The top line is shocking. The bottom line hasn't changed. The private sector is still weak. Government is still shrinking. The American worker is still falling behind."
* Oh, finally. Regulators are suing seventeen major banks over the subprime mortgage crisis.
* New evidence that the CIA sent prisoners to the Qadaffi regime for torture.
* Joe Klein on military lessons from the post-9/11 world.
* The Republicans' immigration problem in 2012.
* Despite the coming election, no one is talking about social issues.
* The classic novel that talks about our fears of a new depression.
* Ten mistresses who made history.
* Today's best headline: "Widespread Panic That Rick Perry Might Actually Win"
* Chris Sims reviews the different eras of the Justice League.