* Survey show it's been a rough decade for being a Muslim American.
* "What if someone came up with a terrific approach to surviving the war on terror and nobody listened?"
* Reality check: education metrics show the kids these days are doing well in school.
* On the ground with the people in Tehran.
* Yes, the Republicans have become the 'antiscience' party.
* "My problem with Perry’s zeal is one of my problems with the Tea Party generally: Though it claims to be libertarian, it is remixing the religious right's greatest hits."
* A tipping point in space debris?
* Germany lifts its ban on the video game Doom, seventeen years later.