* Sketchy: the NYPD has been conducting secret domestic intelligence operations in local Muslim neighborhoods.
* Victory in Libya as a vindication of Obama's policy. Unless, of course, you're a Republican presidential candidate.
* The racial gap in home-ownership grows in the recession. Bonus: Prince George's County in the news.
* "What the debt ceiling deal tells us about the Tea Party's grim vision of American power."
* There are some spending cuts most everyone can agree on.
* AFL-CIO creates 'super union PAC.'
* "Why Tea Party candidates won't win any elections next year: because mainstream Republicans now spout the same ideas."
* Whuf. Hope you're ready for the 90's nostalgia wave.
* Universal decides against a Ouija board movie. And this is after spending a reported $200 million on Battleship.