* "Income inequality is bad for rich people too."
* Why the debt isn't our biggest problem.
* Two theories on the causes behind the British riots, from ForeignPolicy.com and the BBC.
* The administration's mistake that needs to be addressed.
* Why we have to fight back against the 'Sharia law' conspiracy theorists.
* Ahem. "Researchers say they have created the first ever animal with artificial information in its genetic code."
* Scientists explain why gibbons are such great jumpers.
* Time gallery looks back at the history of Guy Fawkes, and his modern legacy. (Frankly, Alan Moore deserves more air time there.)