Had a few people over last night (and discovered the maximum holding capacity for my place.) An hour and change of chatting, followed by Eddie Izzard's Circle. Damn funny stuff, had me cracking up most of the way through. Thereafter, we watched Return of the Living Dead 2, which I remembered being a better film. I think I was mixing up one and two, mentally.
Tonight, family dinner for younger sister and mom. Yay Gracie's Fortune!
Smallville fans, here's Clark's class ring.
* Analysis over free speech problem with Do Not Call list.
* The slow daily grind of life in Gaza.
* The positive side of evangelical missionaries abroad.
* Huh. To comply with Title IX, cheerleading is made a varsity sport at U-Md.
* The military's secrecy obsession at Area 51.