* BBC Q&A on the debt ceiling deal.
* Ten lessons to learn from the crisis. (Courtesy lemonruss.)
* Kevin Drum on what Republicans want.
* "Plutocracy: if corporations and the rich paid 1960s-level taxes, the debt would vanish."
* Israeli women stage their own protest to, uh, be allowed to sit at the front of the bus. Yeah.
* Huh. "The numbers of US women having a stroke during pregnancy has surged"
* The future of drone warfare, and what it means for us, including at home.
* And the last Harry Potter movie crosses the one billion dollar threshold worldwide.