* Good read: drawing parallels between the Norwegian mass-murderer Breivik and the 'illegitimists' here at home.
* Nice. What everyone is forgetting about the debt debate.
* Trying to break the stalemate in Libya.
* So, uh, what has the House been doing with all its time?
* The Post Office eyes over 3,000 locations for closing.
* Rebuilding Buddhist statues in Afghanistan.
* "Astronomers have detected an asteroid not far from Earth, moving in the same orbit around the Sun."
* How the guys who made South Park conquered the modern musical.
* Six ways that the movie Starship Troopers predicted the future.