* BBC Q&A on the debt ceiling debate.
* Six Arab countries hit hard by the recession, which was made worse by internal uprisings.
* Always classy: Wisconsin Gov. Walker shuts DMVs to save state money - but only the ones in the Democrats' districts.
* The racial wealth gap is also widening dramatically.
* Good read: polling African-Americans on the current state of race relations and the future.
* The unhappy arborist's guide to U.S. tree deaths.
* Making a healthier Happy Meal.
* Whoah. Owl leaves patronus-like imprint on window.
* Nice! Lego will have both Marvel and DC licenses.