* Whuf. The BBC has the timeline of the Oslo attacks yesterday.
* Speaking of, the media reacts to finding out that it wasn't a Muslim extremist. Just, wow.
* "How to turn Republicans and Democrats into Americans: an insider's six-step plan to fix Congress."
* Wikileaks, which just keeps rolling on, releases documents on the US and Cambodia.
* Michael Scherer notes that the president is playing a pretty shrewd political hand in the debt ceiling negotiations.
* Good read: Nate Silver on how the Republican Party's swing to the right is not matched by the American people.
* Five myths about extreme weather.
* The NASA rover Curiosity will explore a deep crater on Mars.