* Jonathan Bernstein thinks we should give credit where it's due in the debt limit debate.
* Dana Milbank on the Democrats reclaiming Reagan.
* How the digital revolution is changing retail shopping.
* Amazon.com fights hard to not have to pay taxes.
* "200 million years ago, half the world died from a massive methane eruption."
* A fourth moon found orbiting Pluto.
* Calling Britain's Speaking Clock.
* Nice! India's cricket cheerleaders wear awesome saris.
* I wish more movie theaters were this militant about their 'no texting' policy. (Courtesy warmaster.)