* Good read: sorry, but you're not middle-class if you make $250,000 a year. (Courtesy mediaprophet.)
* Examining nationalism as the most powerful political force in the world.
* A profile of Grover Norquist, the man who shaped the anti-tax side of the modern Republican party.
* Interesting. A new role for John Kerry as a foreign diplomat of Obama's engagement policy.
* Chris Cillizza checks in with the latest campaign fundraising report.
* I'm already a little annoyed by the spamming I get from Google+.
* Building a private spaceport in New Mexico.
* 'What Gilligan's Island creator Sherwood Schwartz was saying about democracy.'