* "The bailout, by the numbers, clearly did work. Not only did it forestall a worldwide financial meltdown, but a Fortune analysis shows that U.S. taxpayers are also coming out ahead on it — by at least $40 billion, and possibly by as much as $100 billion eventually."
* Five myths about the debt ceiling.
* New world order: countries around the world are investing in unmanned drones as the new face of war.
* On kids and social networking.
* "So how did this happen? How did gay-hatin' come to be the 'most-common perception' of Christianity?"
* Rupert Murdoch as a paper tiger.
* Sulaco: what the movies can teach us about the privatization of outer space.
* Actor Adrian Pasdar on voicing Iron Man in the new anime.