Amina Laawal's stoning sentence overturned in Nigeria.
shannonlj, as predicted, BAM. Even the House gets things right once in a while.
* Is it possible Moussaoui cannot receive a fair trial?
* Must read: The President's bubble.
* Thomas Friedman on poverty and terrorism.
* Howard Kurtz on the Sacramento debate.
* Israeli reservist pilots standing up. No, doesn't mean much, but it's a symbolic gesture nonetheless. The Israeli general's comment of 'only following orders' strikes me as particularly ironic.
* Compassionate conservatism? Bush relaxes regulation in nursing home care.
* Priceless stolen treasure located in Iraq. (Courtesy Baldur.)
* Years of Dr. Who couldn't do it, but the recent scandals are ruining the BBC's credibility.
* Thanks once again to Callico for the hottest news from Norway.
* 360 degree panoramic photography project.
And finally, the Artic's largest ice shelf splits. (Courtesy Iceman, who found the URL the same day I heard it on NPR.) This is bad news, you know. Luckily, the administration doesn't care.