* Top read: ForeignPolicy.com releases their Failed States index for 2011.
* Great read: Americans have debated the Constitution since the day it was signed, but seldom have so many disagreed so fiercely about so much."
* Rethinking the 'long war' on terrorism.
* Dana Milbank takes on Gov. Walker's trickle-down theory.
* Follow-up: Blagojevich guilty on eleven criminal counts.
* Modern society slowly chips away at the cultural expectations of gender. Fingers crossed.
* NPR on the punchline "that's racist."
* Was an issue of Superman pulled from shelves because it featured a Mulsim hero?
* Happy 25th anniversary to Labyrinth.