* Good read: linking the financial crisis to revolving-door lobbyists.
* No, legalizing drugs won't hurt the Mexican cartels.
* Why are we staying in Afghanistan again?
* Whuf. Remember all those foreclosed homes?
* It's sad that they're still having to fact-check the health care reform law.
* Speaking of: 'how conservatism lost touch with reality.'
* The Dawn spacecraft is approaching Vesta.
* Will Cars 2 be Pixar's first bad movie?
* Influential comic book artist Gene Colan passed away. More from ICv2 here.