* "The Fourth Amendment is weaker than it was 50 years ago, and this should worry everyone."
* The question remains, how soon until we leave Afghanistan?
* Unfair working conditions need to be blamed on the employers, not the economy.
* Boo! New Jersey passes legislation to reduce the bargaining power of public unions.
* Economic lessons we could learn from Sweden's recovery.
* A profile of the Knights Templar, one of the cartels in the Mexican drug war.
* Gene Weingarten isn't a big fan of 'branding' in journalism.
* In unsurprising news, eating healthy is a good way to keep from gaining weight.
* Classic actor Peter Falk passed away.