* Now more than ever, Afghanistan is Obama's war.
* The Fed kind of gives up on working to improve the economy. Great.
* On the ground: the Greek economic crisis through the lens of the 62-year-old grandmother.
* Dramatic cuts to the EPA shift to the state level.
* What if Bahrain doesn't want stability?
* Worries that Romney isn't anti-abortion enough. Bonus: seriously, what's with all the pledges and purity tests?
* Interesting: the NAACP takes on charter schools.
* "The American suburbs are a giant Ponzi scheme."
* J.K. Rowling unveils Pottermore.