* Why the War Powers Act doesn't work. And yes, pretending we're not at war is a little insulting. Ted Rall draws the logical conclusion.
* Don't worry though, we're still dumping money into missile defense.
* Fears of a Greek economic collapse, and the ripple effects it might have.
* Five myths about the American recovery.
* Partisanship has turned even the naming of bills into a ridiculous exercise.
* Ugh. Weather satellites in danger of losing funding. Come on, people.
* And speaking of bad news: "The oceans are in a worse state than previously suspected."
* The growth of steampunk culture.