* Must watch: Robert Reich explains our economic problems in less than 2 minutes, 15 seconds.
* "American presidents just keep finding ways to get us into wars without bothering to get congressional approval. And Congress does nothing about it."
* A guide to the Middle East using the two-cows joke format.
* Jonathan Bernstein on reasonable ways to fix political campaign donations.
* This just in: turns out Congress is full of rich people.
* "The state of the gay Middle East."
* Good read: Joel Achenbach on the failure at Yucca Mountain.
* Looks like we will get a sequel to the Percy Jackson movie.
* Crossover! New Muppet trailer goes green.