* "Did Goldman con the government? Who knows. Did it con its customers? You bet."
* What oversight? Billions may have been stolen from the Iraq reconstruction money.
* Naming the major companies that supported Qaddafi's regime.
* 'Catholic church amps up its fight against aid in dying.'
* "When did the token minority best friend defense first come in vogue?"
* Explaining the social conservative litmus test.
* Annoying politics can sometimes lead to interesting discoveries, like this read about Paul Revere's contemporary, unsung hero Sybil Ludington.
* Huh. Inmate confesses to the robbery and shooting of Tupac Shakur.
* Star Wars live-action series shelved for the time being.