* Good read: Wisconsin as the battleground over plutocracy in America.
* "The search was part of a mysterious, ongoing nationwide terrorism investigation with an unusual target: prominent peace activists and politically active labor organizers."
* Grand jury called in Abu Ghraib torture case.
* Follow-up: is the NSA whistleblower case against Thomas Drake falling apart?
* Insight into the Supreme Court.
* David Weigel's transcript from his liveblog of the Republican debate.
* Teaching a complicated history at colonial Williamsburg.
* Interesting. Why GroupOn might not last.