* Follow-up: anti-labor Republicans in Wisconsin are in trouble, and they know it. More from John Nichols here.
* The view on the Afghanistan strategy from the front lines.
* Party of no: "Even Republicans admit it's become too difficult for Obama to get his nominees confirmed."
* Why China loves the death penalty.
* Nate Silver has ten words that could cost Obama the election.
* Florida's new law prevents doctors from even asking patients about guns.
* On slutwalks and the future of feminism.
* Senator Sanders lists ten corporate tax avoiders.
* "Scientists turn Iquitos, Peru, into a city-size experiment to study the spread of dengue fever."